Tuesday, August 16, 2011

9 months old!




Derek wouldn't sit still without chewing on this spoon, so you can barely see the shirt his Bac Uyen got him that says "I'm on Vacation 24/7." Nice life.


Our boy is  3/4 of the way through babyhood! Can you believe this little shrimp of a guy is 9 months old.  I'm so grateful for this amazing little man. You can be having the worse day and he'll just smile and you won't care about anything in the world! Lately he's been really enjoying drinking out of a cup (all by himself!) and loves to make the "MmmMmm!" sound to let you know he's enjoying it. He's also pulling up and walking around while holding on to your hands.

Dek and I took a nice long weekend together. I've been working so much I barely get to see my little guy. He's started crawling and grew another tooth when I went away for a band retreat two weekends ago. Some pictures of the adventures to come.

Here are his 9 month stats. He has dropped much (no longer the chunky monkey of yestermonth) - but the doctor isn't too worried since he's such an active boy.

Weight: 19 lbs. 5.5 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (50th percentile)
Head circumference: 18 1/4 inches (75th percentile)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment