Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beautiful Bohol

 
 


One traumatic ferry ride from Cebu later...(Aside: I yanked Derek's arm while we're on the pier to get him onto the boat and he cried for whole 2 hours on the ferry like his arm was broken. We had to have the resort take us to the hospital to get it checked out. I had to carry him every-so-carefully, and slinged his arm because I thought it to be broken, and I'm wondering how we will deal with the rest of the trip with a broken arm or dislocated elbow. Guess what? Turns out he was faking that whole time, maybe it was slightly strained, but after he heard that we'd have to take an X-ray, he threw his arm down and ran out into the hall acting totally fine. Yes, I nearly had a heart attack, but my friends Kyle and Christine reminded me that we should be glad his arm wasn't broken.)

Anyway, after the ferry from Cebu to Bohol, we drove through the beautiful countryside to get to Amarela. Derek loved the swing in front.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment